This type of a face is generally considered a well balanced shape as the jaw line and the forehead are almost equal in width. The broadest or widest area is around the cheekbones. Some famous celebrities with diamond shaped faces are Sophia Loren and Katherine Hepburn. Some trendy hairstyles which suit these faces are:
1. If you possess straight silky tresses, you can experiment with medium length layers which have been subtly cut, and the effect has been created to make the edges appear weightless. You can opt for a side part, which will make your face look elegant. This hair style looks well balanced on a diamond-shaped face and does not require much of maintenance. You can sport this look as you grow your hair from medium to long. This style even goes well with long hair lengths.
Karlie Kloss Hairstyle Idea for Diamond Face Shape
2. This hairstyle is full of oomph and attitude. It has been created by cutting the hair in layers which are equal all over. This hairstyle has bangs as an integral part of the entire look and it imparts a kind of softness to the style. This style goes well with wavy hair though, as straight hair would fall limp if cut in such layers.
3. If you are in the process of growing your hair longer, but already sport nice medium length tresses, you can still look cool and your part in this hairstyle, which has bangs cut rather bluntly to allow the style to frame your face. This hair style is simple, yet classy. It looks good even when tied in a pony tail and if you are planning an evening out, you can choose to leave your hair lose as well.
4. Coming to medium hairstyles for a woman who has a diamond-shaped face and curly hair, it is ideal infuse more bounce as well as body to the natural curls. The hair can be cut in simple graduating layers which are not too profound. The bangs are optional and are left smoothened out to create a versatile look.
5. Another nice hairstyle to suit wavy as well as curly hair is when the hair has been cut in uniform layers all through the sides and the back. This gives a more balanced look and is right for longish faces.